This past weekend I went to St. Louis with my fam. We mainly went for the St. Louis Cardinals game who were back at home to play the Cubs, (I'm a Cards fan) but we also did many other things which were pretty awesome.
Above is the hotel we stayed at which was pretty cool, at the very top is a revolving restaurant which you can see most of the city while you eat.
Once we got to St. Lou we checked into our hotel and went to find a nice place for dinner. We walked around until we saw Mike Shannon's, which is an extremely nice place to eat and a cardinals fans' hangout bar too.
The next day (4th of July) me and my dad went to the Fair St. Louis, which if you have ever been to the Tri-Fest, it is very similar except with free concerts and no rides. Nobody very famous played but some local musicians played some famous songs which was good nonetheless. Then we got the whole fam back together and went to the Cardinals game which was one of the best games I've ever been to. Albert Pujols hit his 300th home run which is historic. He is the 5th youngest player to ever do so.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
STL
Posted by Jacob at 1:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
:D:D:D:D:D:D
I'm glad you had a good time, that makes me happy.
And, what also makes me happy is that you wrote his blog :D
YAY!
Love,
Hannah
well, I am glad that you had a great time!!!
and I agree with hannah, that you wrote a blog :D:D:D:D
Love,
Katherine
Cool! And awesome blog. Visit me if you like. :)
Post a Comment