What's up everyone, just got back from Illinois and Holiday World. It's been a long day, surprised I'm not out of it yet.
I decided to make a blog because it's what some others are doing and just to update what's been going on in my life and other stuff.
Next Thursday I'm heading to St. Louis and staying there till Saturday or longer, we aren't sure yet. On the 4th I will be at the Cardinals game (if you happen to catch the game on TV look for me, I'll be several rows just behind home plate) which starts around 7 p.m.
That wraps it up for now.
PEACE.
Friday, June 27, 2008
Mic check one two one two
Posted by Jacob at 11:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
:D
I'm going to miss you while you're gone. You've been gone a lot this summer!! I think I'm going to kidnap you, Jacob :D
l,
Hannah
Well, I am really excited that we ALL have these now. I am really going to miss you, so we need to hang out twice before you leave!!
i love you,
kat
be sure to wear a red cardinals tee so that we will be able to pick you out of the crowd:D
~md
write a freakin blog
Post a Comment