CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Katherine

Katherine Elizabeth Berrong,



From the time that we became friends, you have been a constant in my life for the last six years. You have been the most meaningful person in my life. I do not think there is a better person that could have helped influenced me as well as experience all the great times we have had. We have been best friends for the past six years but over the past year, we have become very close and I have to say that with that, I have become a better person. I have changed for the best in so many ways, you can't even imagine, the biggest one being my shyness. You went from being my best friend to my girlfriend that is also my best friend and even though we have been through goods and bads, you have always been there for me. We do nearly everything together and with you, it makes it even greater. When I am with you it is as if everything else disappears, you mean more than anything to me. You have all the great qualities someone would look for in a girl; intelligent, beautiful, honest, funny and respectful. With that, it makes me realize how lucky of a guy I am to be with you. We have really had some great times and I will remember them forever, and I can't wait to make many more memories with you! No matter how much you tell me to "go away" I know that you actually mean the exact opposite and I will always be a part of your life. I have to say that this past year has meant more than you will ever know and that I love you!

Love,
Jacob

1 comments:

Kat said...

aweh, I love you :)